We are an established corporate service provider of professional services
in outsourcing of accounting, payroll, corporate secretarial,
expatriate permit for business, and company registration services and
all other related services in Malaysia.
Company Secretary Service
What is Company Secretary
Officer appointed by the directors as responsible for ensuring that the company's legal obligations under the corporate legislation are complied with.
About Company Secretary Malaysia
Pursuant to Section 139 of the Companies Act 1965 stated that every company must have one or more company secretaries who a natural person of full age who has his principal or only place of residence in Malaysia and is not an undischarged bankrupt.
Who can be a Company Secretary
Section 139A (a) & (b) stated the following persons can be company secretary:
Chartered Accountant (He/She must registered under Malaysian Institute of Accountants)
Chartered Secretary (He/She must registered under Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators)
Licensed Secretary (He/She must be licensed by Companies Commission of Malaysia)
Lawyer (He/She must register with Malaysian Bar or relevant authorities)
Scope of Company Secretary Service
- Advisory on business structures and organisation
- Attendance at meetings of directors and shareholders
- Incorporation of new companies under the Companies Act 1965
- Filing of statutory forms and/or returns to Companies Commission of Malaysia
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Provision of company secretaries and registered office